Rapid City Law Services
Serving South Dakotans in Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Bad Faith Insurance, Property Owners’ Rights & Indian Law
Zephier & LaFleur understands how daunting it can be to face legal problems. The legal system itself can be overwhelming, especially when you do not fully understand the laws, how courts operate, or what is required of you when you wish to resolve a dispute. Backing up your position with the appropriate legal arguments based on the applicable laws, standing before a judge to voice your case, and being opposed by experienced legal teams for the other side can all add up to genuine stress, confusion, and doubt.
All of the above is why you need the services of a law firm that knows how to fight for your side. At Zephier & LaFleur, we pride ourselves on being that team. We are motivated by our clients, the everyday people who live and work in our community. We relate to you when facing legal challenges that can have a profound impact on your life, your health, your financial stability, and your overall well-being. Working for you amounts to working for everyone in our community because justice is something to which we are all entitled and, once won, applies to everyone.
Ready to discuss your legal case with a Rapid City lawyer? Request a free initial consultation by contacting Zephier & LaFleur via our website or by calling (605) 349-1993. We also serve clients in the Cheyenne River Reservation, Pine Ridge Reservation, and Rosebud Reservation.
In Our Clients' Own Words
"Great lawyers with real integrity."Bryon B.
"They helped me quickly and concisely."Andrew H.
Our Practice Areas
Our team provides highly-seasoned legal assistance in the following areas:
- Indian law. This includes issues relating to tribal constitutions, laws, and regulations.
- Property owners’ rights. This area involves “rails-to-trails” rights for landowners and other inverse condemnation and eminent domain issues.
- Personal Injury. We fight to help you secure fair and just compensation for injuries suffered in negligence-based accidents.
- Workers’ compensation. If you have been injured while on the job, we can help you secure the compensation you deserve under state law.
- Wrongful death. Losing a loved one due to the wrongdoing of another is a painful experience; we fight to hold wrongdoers accountable in civil claims seeking monetary damages.
- Unfair insurance claims handling. We fight against bad faith actions engineered by insurers that deny you what you are owed as a policyholder.
We also provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about unfair insurance claims.
Turn to a Team that Has Served South Dakotans for Over 30 Years
We know legal issues are anything but fun, easily understandable, or engaging. Legal issues are frustrating, confusing, and often fraught with uncertainty and duress. We also know that, when you are facing injustice, doing something meaningful about it is important.
Our firm is here to help you right the wrongs that you face in the above areas in which we work. Because our team has practiced in these areas for so long, we have gained enormous understanding and the necessary skills to help level the playing field in seeking the justice you deserve.
If you need help, do not hesitate to set up your free case evaluation with one of our Rapid City lawyers by contacting us today.
We Speak Your Language
We'll skip the legalese and explain your case in plain words - and we're quick to make a joke.
Fighting for the Underdog
We're passionate about advocating for the “little guy” and have successfully fought against large opposition.
We tailor your strategy to what matters the most to you. Wish us, you'll always come first.
Native American-OwnedWe are a locally owned firm and our attorneys are licensed in State, Federal, and Tribal Courts.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our experienced team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (605) 349-1993.